With the rise of the new age gels and polishes you would think that acrylics would be on the way out, but this isn't the case at all! Experienced acrylic nail technicians are becoming more and more in demand within the industry. Acrylic application and techniques take some mastering, and once you have the possibilities are endless.
This course is aimed at professional competent manicurists who want to increase their skill set. This course will guide you through all the relevant steps and procedures to enable you to carry out lengthening, strengthening and removal services, and will also cover colour, pink and white powder.
Due to the course being one day, you will need to hold a Level 2 Manicure and Pedicure qualification. If you have not carried out some theses services for some time, it is advisable to do our nail masterclass prior to attending this course to get you up to speed with techniques and timings.
You will be expected to have the service on your own nails so please arrive with no gels/acrylics or polish.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
- Acrylic application
- The aim of this one day course will teach you the following
- How acrylic works and the application and removal
- Use of led and lightboxes
- Health and safety
- Preparation of natural nails for application of acrylic
- Acrylic application in clear and pink and white
- Acrylic Removal
- Student must have a recognised Level 2 qualification in Manicure and Pedicure.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions.
- International students aren’t able to book on to this course.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.