CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Post Graduate Programme
Our CIDESCO Post Graduate Programme is designed for qualified therapists with a minimum of Level 2 and 3 or equivalent qualification, and who have worked in the Spa and Beauty Industry for at least three years. Therapists who meet the criteria can upgrade their qualifications to the world’s most prestigious Beauty Therapy Diploma, by taking the CIDESCO examination after undergoing additional training at the UK’s leading beauty school; The London School of Beauty & Make-up.
This qualification will provide you with the freedom to work Internationally, in over 40 countries across 5 continents, be that on cruise ships or in luxury 5* Salon & Spas. The CIDESCO qualification really is your global passport to a lifelong International Career in Beauty.
Contact our administration office to find out more about this exciting and rewarding qualification that will change your future career options as a therapist, and will provide an excellent platform for further more advanced courses.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Our CIDESCO Post Graduate Programme is a self-study course with tutor guidance, students will undergo a minimum of 40 hours extensive hands-on training by our CIDESCO Lecturers.
The CIDESCO Examination consists of 3 core elements:
- A practical examination with two components: Aesthetics Component - cleansing, skin analysis, lash and brow treatments, deep cleansing facial, electrical equipment facial, facial massage, masks, make-up, manicure and pedicure. Body Therapy Component - body analysis, electrotherapy, Swedish body massage, waxing with hot and warm wax
- A written multiple choice question (MCQ) theory examination paper
- An industry-related 4000-word thesis
Upon completion of the course, students will receive the following qualification:
- CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy Diploma
- The minimum age for entry to this qualification is 18 years - no exceptions.
- Recognised qualifications in beauty therapy Level 2 & 3, both Aesthetics and Body.
- Three years minimum of working experience as a professional therapist in a salon and/or spa.
- CV and written references from current and previous employers.
- A face-to-face interview is required to gain entry to this course, for international students a telephone interview will be arranged.
- An excellent level of English is required, you must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.