Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in Leadership Management
The word Leadership is widely used but what does it represent in the day to day operation of a Spa/Salon Manager? In this module, learn how to build a team that will help you make your dream become a reality. Become the leader that generates year on year growth in your business and that both your customers and staff will want to follow.
This module is aimed at future managers who want to learn how to lead and existing owners or managers who are keen to perfect their Leadership skills. The course is also suitable for those who have completed training from awarding bodies such as CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VCTC Level 2 and 3 who want a career in management.
The course is taught and run by Valerie Delforge who has been a respected face in the Beauty industry for over 25 years, and has not only successfully achieved all set targets and inspired teams to deliver high standards expected in high-end salons but has also helped businesses to reach year on year strategic growth. From Clarins, Urban Retreat in Harrods, L’Occitane to Steiner as well as having had her own business, Valerie recognises the various challenges owners and managers are facing. As a commercial trainer and coach, she created specific workshops to support Owners, Managers, senior staff members and Beauty Therapists to achieve their best.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Valerie Delforge from Delforge + Co:
Having been in the Beauty industry for over 25 years, Valerie Delforge has not only successfully achieved all set targets and inspired teams to deliver high standards expected in high-end salons but has also helped businesses to reach year on year strategic growth.
From Clarins, Urban Retreat in Harrods, L’Occitane to Steiner as well as having had her own business, Valerie recognises the various challenges owners and managers are facing. As a commercial trainer and coach, she created specific workshops to support Owners, Managers, senior staff members and Beauty Therapists to achieve their best.
For more information on Valerie and her courses, please click here.
This module is aimed at:
- Future Managers who want to learn how to lead
- Existing Owners and Managers who are keen to perfect their Leadership skills
- Suitable for CIDESCO & VTCT Level 2 and 3 students who want a career in management
Leave with a complete strategy on how to lead a team to success:
- Theoretical tools to understand how to attract and retain staff members
- Learn how to use the practical tools to lead effectively and clearly
- Learn the power of Time Management tools that give you extra time to expand your business and increase your income
- This module has constant interaction through team and individual exercises
- Leave with a plan of action that you can implement in your business straight away
Follow up and evaluation
The trainee will be supervised by the trainer during the exercises and workshops. Tools will be put in place to monitor the progress of the training as well as the achievement of its objectives:
- A Questionnaire of Satisfaction completed by the trainee at the end of the training
- Certificate of completion at the end of the training
- Call for follow-up of Training within 3 weeks to assess understanding and implementation
- Supporting material will allow the trainee to write the key points and follow the flow of this module
- Supporting documents will be sent via mail when the module is finished
Morning: What is Leadership?
- The 7 steps of Leadership
- Create your vision and mission
- Focus on your elevator speech
- How to keep your motivation
- Recruiting the best for the best
- New team members and managing their probation
- The reality of team management
- Create the most impactful training programme
Morning: Dealing with difficulties
- Difficult staff members, their influence and how to deal with them
- The finger’s crossed manager
- Managing different personalities
- Dealing with lateness, sickness and absence and understanding all HR procedures
Afternoon: Managing through figures
- Create impactful individual plans
- Tools to increase each staff member’s performance
- Communicate effectively through team and individual meetings
Morning: The various types of Leadership
- Understand the 6 types of Leadership
- Learn what type of Leader you are
- Leading by example
Afternoon: Your Leadership plan of action
- Time management: how to organize yourself and make time for leadership programme
- Creation of your Yearly Leadership programme
Upon completion of the 3-day course you will receive:
- Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in Leadership Management
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Business-casual dress code.