Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in - The 360° Retail in Spa & Salons
The goal of this module is for the trainee to be able to understand Retail Sales through a 360° approach that will increase both staff motivation and revenue. You will leave with clear guidelines on how to increase your retail sales. With this fresh, impactful approach, learn to motivate yourself and others constantly as well as following the key elements that will impact your sales.
This module is aimed at beauty therapists who want to learn all about retail sales, future managers who want to learn how to develop a Strategy and motivate a team, existing owners and managers who are keen to increase their retail sales. The course is also suitable for those who have completed training from awarding bodies such as CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VTCT Level 2 and 3 who want a career in management.
The course is taught and run by Valerie Delforge who has been a respected face in the Beauty industry for over 25 years, and has not only successfully achieved all set targets and inspired teams to deliver high standards expected in high-end salons but has also helped businesses to reach year on year strategic growth. From Clarins, Urban Retreat in Harrods, L’Occitane to Steiner as well as having had her own business, Valerie recognises the various challenges owners and managers are facing. As a commercial trainer and coach, she created specific workshops to support Owners, Managers, senior staff members and Beauty Therapists to achieve their best.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
This module is aimed at:
- Beauty Therapists who want to learn all about retail sales
- Future Managers who want to learn how to develop a Strategy and motivate a team
- Existing Owners and Managers who are keen to increase their retail sales
- Suitable for CIDESCO & VTCT Level 2 and 3 students
- Leave with a complete strategy on how to increase revenue through your retail sales
- Theoretical tools to understand how to create a retail mindset and generate a buzz around retail sales
- Learn how to use the practical tools to build your retail strategy
- Understand the digital tools to build your audience and educate your customers
- This module has constant interaction through team and individual exercises
- Leave with a plan of action that you can implement in your business straight away
Follow up and Evaluation
- The trainee will be supervised by the trainer during the exercises and workshops. Tools will be put in place to monitor the progress of the training as well as the achievement of its objectives:
- A Questionnaire of Satisfaction completed by the trainee at the end of the training
- Certificate of completion at the end of the training
- Call for follow-up of Training within 3 weeks to assess understanding and implementation
- Supporting material will allow the trainee to write the key points and follow the flow of this module
- Supporting documents will be sent via mail when the module is finished
Morning: The 10 mistakes we make when it comes to retail sales
- Learn what makes retail sales impossible
- Understand the recipe for success
- The operational cake and it’s benefit
- The role of the client and how to create a winning customer journey
Afternoon: The responsibility of the managers
- How to maximise sales through stock management
- Commercial development with suppliers, merchandising and marketing
- Create an impactful treatment menu
- Managing staff with key tools to motivate and lead them to successful sales
- Key focus points
- The customer journey
- Case Study
- Create your merchandising plan
- Upsell and Cross-sell at reception level
- Answering the phone and making the most of your customer
- Recover and close sales through a 5* customer service
- Case study with SWOT analysis
Morning: Marketing Activities
- Busy or not busy, how can your marketing activities impact your sales?
- Educate your customers for long term loyalty
- Learn the tools available to generate a buzz in your marketing activities
Afternoon: The service provider
- Preparation before the customer to increase your chance of retailing
- How to create the best consultation?
- Become an expert in treatments
- Learn the follow ups necessary for your customer to become a fan
Upon completion of the 3-day course you will receive:
- Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in - The 360° Retail in Spa & Salons
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Business-casual dress code.