Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in - The Art of Branding & Marketing
At the end of this module, the trainee will be able to produce a winning brand as well as learn how to manage and develop marketing activities, create effective communication for launches, nurture successful partnerships and generate customer loyalty. The trainee will leave with an annual calendar which will enable him/her to develop and increase turnover year on year. He/she will be able to manage this on their own or understand how to delegate to a team around various projects to maximise results.
This module is aimed at beauty therapists who want to start their own businesses, future managers who want to learn how to develop a Strategy and existing owners and managers who are keen to attract new clients and generate customer loyalty through branding and marketing activities. The course is also suitable for those who have completed training from awarding bodies such as CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VTCT Level 2 and 3 who want a career in management.
The course is taught and run by Valerie Delforge who has been a respected face in the Beauty industry for over 25 years, snd has not only successfully achieved all set targets and inspired teams to deliver high standards expected in high-end salons but has also helped businesses to reach year on year strategic growth. From Clarins, Urban Retreat in Harrods, L’Occitane to Steiner as well as having had her own business, Valerie recognises the various challenges owners and managers are facing. As a commercial trainer and coach, she created specific workshops to support Owners, Managers, senior staff members and Beauty Therapists to achieve their best.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
This module is aimed at:
- Beauty Therapists who want to start their own business
- Future Managers who want to learn how to develop a Strategy
- Existing Owners and Managers who are keen to attract new clients and generate customer loyalty through branding and marketing activities.
- Suitable for CIDESCO & VTCT Level 2 and 3 students
Content - Leave with a complete strategy on how to create a winning Brand and a comprehensive Marketing calendar to increase revenue and generate year on year growth:
- Theoretical tools to understand how to attract and retain customers
- Learn how to use the practical tools to build your marketing and communication strategy
- Understand the digital tools to increase your audience and manage your online reputation
- This module has constant interaction through team and individual exercises
- Leave with a plan of action that you can implement in your business straight away
Follow up and evaluation:
- The trainee will be supervised by the trainer during the exercises and workshops. Tools will be put in place to monitor the progress of the training as well as the achievement of its objectives:
- A Questionnaire of Satisfaction completed by the trainee at the end of the training
- Certificate of completion at the end of the training
- Call for follow-up of Training within 3 weeks to assess understanding and implementation
- Supporting material will allow the trainee to write the key points and follow the flow of this module
- Supporting documents will be sent via mail when the module is finished
Morning: Why bother with Marketing?
- Learn the 10 tools you will use to create your strategy
- Discover the power of Marketing
- Effective diary management and how to increase the occupancy
- Create the most impactful lateness and no show policy
Afternoon: Defining your brand
- The clarity of your brand
- Position of your Spa/salon/services
- Define your value and communicate it effectively
- Case Study - SWOT analysis
Morning: Your database
- Identification of customers
- Optimise the customer database
- Case Study
- Qualification of the database and utilization of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Afternoon: The art of communication
- 3 types of messages – informational, educational and promotional
- Focus on the digital communication
- The strength of video making
Morning: Marketing Activities
- Marketing activities to acquire new clients without devaluing your brand
- Marketing activities to retain existing clients without devaluing treatments costs
- Yield management – Definition and management of tools available
Afternoon: Your Marketing calendar
- Time management: how to organize yourself and make time for your marketing activities?
- Creation of a Yearly Marketing calendar
- How to delegate when possible
- Learn the follow-ups necessary to run a successful campaign
For more information about Valerie and her courses please click here.
Upon completion of the 3-day course you will receive:
- Delforge & Co Business Module Certificate in - The Art of Branding & Marketing
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Business-casual dress code.