This one day masterclass is perfect for new therapists in the industry wanting to gain some experience and confidence, if you're looking for a refresher course after taking a career break, or are just looking to up-skill yourself. This masterclass builds on what you have already learnt and teaches you that your hands are your tools and to be instinctive when performing a facial. That way you'll exceed your clients and your employers expectations.
Facials are becoming more and more popular in the industry, whether it’s leading on to become a celebrity facialist, or to join the many heading into the exciting world of aesthetics!
At LSBM our Level 2 and 3 qualifications are booked months in advance, proving that the appetite to learn this skill is not showing any signs of slowing down.
Jo Harris former Facialist of the Year, has developed and created bespoke signature facials for the likes of Urban Retreat @ Harrods. Jo is serious about talking skin, it’s not just a paint by number game, and if you master the art of giving a great facial you will be indispensable!
Students with a love of facials and skincare often go on to take Level 3 Facial Electrotherapy and Level 4 Laser and Skin Rejuvenation after this.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
- Health and Safety
- Client journey
- Room and bed set up
- Language and terminology to use for client guidance and comfort
- Client comfort during treatment including positioning of client/towel/use of beds
- Consultation and skin in-depth skin analysis
- Products why and what to use when
- Techniques, equipment and tools to use
- Tips and tricks
- Thinking outside the box – creating your own style
- Full treatment on all participants
- Therapist comfort posture and dealing with RSI
- Personalised mask product to take away
Students must come in own black clothes, with black flat shoes. No trainers.
Students will be practising on each other.
- Student must have a recognised Level 2 qualification in Facials.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions.
- International students aren’t able to book on to this course.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.