Hot Wax Masterclass with Andy Rouillard
Are you up-to-date with the latest products, developments and techniques in the waxing world? With increasing demand for advanced waxing services and clients expecting the very best from their hair removal technicians, there’s never been a better time to refresh your knowledge and enhance your skills with the latest generation of hot waxes.
This half-day workshop provides an introduction to modern non-strip waxing and associated products, plus hands-on experience in using hot wax for bikini lines, underarms, facial services and general body waxing. Whether you are brand new to peelable wax or a therapist of many years experience, you are guaranteed to pick up plenty of profit-boosting hints and tips to breathe new life into your treatment menu.
This course is taught by Tracey Smith from Ashmira Botanica and Andy Rouillard, hailed as “Britain’s top male waxing specialist” by the former Men’s Health grooming editor. As the UK’s most trusted expert in the art of manscaping, Andy’s friendly teaching style, experience and interactive approach will ensure you leave his classes feeling confident and inspired.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
What you will learn
- Master the art of hot wax with hair removal specialists Andy Rouillard and Tracey Smith from Ashmira Botanica.
- Extend your treatment menu to offer comfortable and effective hot waxing services for the underarms, bikini line, face and body.
- Discover up-to-the-minute industry recommendations on contraindications and cautions.
- Gain valuable hands-on practice with the latest generation of non-strip waxes and related products.
- Learn how to recognise and treat common contra-actions with aftercare advice that really works.
- Increase sales with guidance on pricing and retailing opportunities.
About Andy Rouillard
Hailed as “Britain’s top male waxing specialist” by the Men’s Health grooming editor, Andy is ideally placed to advise fellow fellas on the dos and don’ts of looking good. As an award-winning therapist and qualified teacher, Andy is known for his no-nonsense approach to good grooming and is a regular contributor to the trade and consumer media, a beauty awards judge, brand ambassador and industry advisor. In particular, his skill with a wax strip has seen him travel extensively both in this country and abroad, speaking at industry events and demonstrating the art of ‘manscaping’ to therapists across mainland Europe, Russia and North America.
Andy is a member of both The Guild of Beauty Therapists and Habia, the UK’s leading professional bodies for beauty specialists.
Students will work on each other, please ensure you have at least 4 weeks hair growth on the legs, underarms and bikini line.
- Level 2 Qualification in Waxing
- Good Level of spoken English and understanding of English
- Students will work on each other, please ensure you have at least 4 weeks hair growth on the legs, underarms and bikini line.