This one day course is great if you are a newly qualified therapist looking for some more skills, or if you are returning to work from a career break and looking for a refresher course.
Massage is one of the most requested treatments within our industry, so we want to make sure every client's experience is amazing. Sometimes as therapists we don't get the chance to experience the treatments ourselves, which means we miss out on the opportunity to learn new movements techniques and skills. We forget how the client journey feels. This masterclass is all about sharing and learning, and will give you the confidence and skill to make your client feel incredible.
Students must have already completed a recognised massage qualification before starting this course. Students often go on to study Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Thai massage, Indian Head and Chinese Cupping after this course.
This course is taught by our very own fabulous General Manager – Jo Harris.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
- Health and Safety
- Client journey
- Room and bed set up
- Language and terminology to use for client guidance and comfort
- Client comfort during treatment including positioning of client/towel/use of beds
- Massage mediums why and what to use when
- Massage techniques and tools to use
- Tips and tricks
- Full treatment on all participants
- Therapist comfort posture and dealing with RSI
- Personalised massage product to take away
Students must come in own black clothes, with black flat shoes. No trainers.Students will be practising on each other.
- Student must have a recognised Level 3 qualification in Massage.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions.
- International students aren’t able to book on to this course.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.