Men's Facial Waxing with Andy Rouillard
This half-day hands-on workshop is just the ticket for barbers, hairdressers and beauty therapists who are looking to extend their men’s grooming services and capture a new market.
Facial waxing for guys is a fast and simple-to-learn technique that gets long-lasting results and offers a great value upsell for male customers. Treatments can be performed either on a beauty couch or in a barber’s chair, and are easily added to the end of existing services like a shave, facial or haircut. With minimal product costs and services taking just minutes to carry out, facial waxing offers a high profit margin and a unique twist for hair and beauty salons seeking to attract more male customers.
Training covers hot wax techniques for the nostrils, ears, temples and cheekbones, plus basic ‘guy-brow’ shaping – the days of the monobrow are over!
This course is taught by Andy Rouillard, hailed as “Britain’s top male waxing specialist” by the former Men’s Health grooming editor. As the UK’s most trusted expert in the art of manscaping, Andy’s friendly teaching style, experience and interactive approach will ensure you leave his classes feeling confident and inspired.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
What you will learn
- Offer your male clientele something different with quick and comfortable facial waxing techniques for the nostrils, ears, mid-brow, temples and cheekbones.
- No previous waxing experience required: our courses cover everything you need to know about hair removal hygiene, client consultation, correct skin prep, post-wax procedures and homecare.
- Get advice on pricing and marketing your new waxing services to men.
- Training approved by the British Barbers' Association.
About Andy Rouillard
Andy is a member of both The Guild of Beauty Therapists and Habia, the UK’s leading professional bodies for beauty specialists.
- Students will work on each other in the morning for practice, and then models will be required from 3pm in the afternoon. Please arrange your own model for this course.
- A good level of spoken English Language and Understanding of English
- Students must be aged 18 or over
- Students must be happy to be worked on as you'll need to practice on each other for the morning of the course
- Models are needed in the afternoon from 3pm onwards, students must arrange their own model for this course