Nails is an ever evolving industry and it develops and changes quicker than any other sector in beauty. Keeping up with the trends and techniques can be challenging and time consuming. The demand for precise, competent, highly skilled nail technicians is very high and the more skills you have, the better the chances of securing a great job or adding additional skills to your own business/offering.
This course will guide you through how to get the classic Manicure and Pedicure right, the do’s and don’ts and how we mange the clients high expectations. We'll give you all the tips and tricks for carrying out the most amazing nail treatments concluding with perfect polish cheats!
This one day masterclass is great for newly qualified therapists looking to get industry ready with speed and timings, therapists returning to work after a career break looking for a refresher, anyone looking to up-skill themselves or if you are a mobile therapist.
Students often go on to take masterclass in Gel and Acrylic application after this course.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
This one day course is broken down into the following:
- Health and Safety
- Client journey
- Mani Table and Pedi set up
- Language and terminology to use for client guidance and comfort
- Consultation and Contraindications
- Client comfort during treatment including positioning of client/towel/use of table
- Products why and what to use when
- Techniques, equipment and tools to use
- Tips and tricks and cheats
- Thinking outside the box – creating your own style
- Full treatment on all participants
- Therapist comfort posture and dealing with RSI
Students must come in own black clothes, with black flat shoes. No trainers.Students will be practising on each other.
- Student must have a recognised Level 2 qualification in Manicure and Pedicure.
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions.
- International students aren’t able to book on to this course.
- An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.