VTCT Level 2 Award in Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatments
Have you always dreamed of becoming a brow and lash expert? Then this course is your first stepping stone! There is currently a huge demand for experts in this field, further training in lash extensions, threading and microblading will also be required to complete your skillset and claim your title as an expert.
This course provides training in professional eyelash and eyebrow techniques. Upon course completion, you will be able to offer a wide range of practical services including; eyebrow shaping, eyebrow tinting, eyelash tinting and eyelash perming. Alongside the practical treatments, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the theory that accompanies each of the treatments listed.
After course completion, you may wish to progress onto our Eyelash Extensions course, Microblading course, Nouveau Lash Lifting course or Nouveau Eyelash Extend course.
Students will gain commercial salon experience in our on-site LSBM Salon & Spa, where all treatments will be provided to paying clients in a professional environment and overseen by your tutor and our Pro Therapists.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Eyelash & Eyebrow Techniques
- Patch testing
- Theory related to eyebrows and lashes
- Eyelash & Eyebrow tinting and colours
- Eyelash perming techniques and procedure
- Eyebrow shaping technique and mastering different shapes to suit different face shapes, fashions and ages
- The health, safety & hygiene related to working on the eye area
- Aftercare advice
Commercial Salon Experience
IN THE LSBM SALON & SPA
Students will also participate in our student salon* (LSBM Salon & Spa) once they have built up a certain level of competency with treatments. Our salon is run by professional therapists and is open throughout the year, therefore we have a large client base for both our professional therapists and our student therapists.
*Although the ‘normal’ study hours are 9am–5pm, you will also be required to practice your treatments in our student salon on a fairly regular basis, the salon hours for weekday students are 11am-7pm.
You will be assessed on your practical skills throughout the course and will be required to submit a portfolio for assessment.
Upon completion of the course you will gain the following qualifications:
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatments
- VTCT Level 2 Unit certificate in Eyelash Perming
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty therapy diploma course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this course.
- An excellent level of English is required to attend this course, you must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- International students will be required to gain a 'Short-term Study Visa'.