International students are eligible to attend full-time courses of over a month in duration and under 6 months with a valid Student Visitors Visa. If you are a national of a country which is not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you will need to have permission to come to the UK and a student Visitor Visa. All international students from outside EU are required to pay our International Students Administration Charge Band A, B, C or D as stated in the course fees. International students who wish to enrol on one our CIBTAC/CIDESCO Courses will require a face to face or telephone interview to establish suitability and eligibility for the course, prior to a CAS number being applied for.


Banner Logos White