IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For those of you who are not residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will need permission to come to the UK as a student or student visitor. Please read on to find out more about visa regulations and booking process.
If you are interested in one of our courses please check in advance that we accept International students onto that particular course, this information will be found on the Entry Requirements tab on the course page.
All International students must have a telephone interview and be accepted on to the course before you can book on. Please be aware that we are no longer able to accept students on Tier 4 visas.
International students will be required to pay 25% deposit + International student fee to book and hold your place on the course. The School will then send to you your enrolment letter and invoice to prove you are booked on to the course, you will need this documentation for your visa application.
Your remaining course fees are due one month before your course starts, and only after you have received your visa.
The School does not have a visa service, you are responsible for your visa application and documentation required, you will need to allow enough time for your visa application. We recommend applying as soon as you can for your visa, the application window opens 3 months ahead of your course start date. Please contact us for International cut off dates.
Please be advised that we are registered as UR Make-up & Beauty LLP on the Sponsor School List.
The school does not provide students with accommodation, please go to our Student Accommodation page for a list of student halls close to the school.
SHORT TERM STUDENT VISA
If you are wishing to study a course up to 16 weeks in duration, you are eligible for a Short Term Student Visa. This includes the Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy courses and full time MASA make-up course.
The below steps will need to be followed in order to apply for this type of Visa:
- Telephone the school to discuss the course you are interested in
- Ensure that you meet the prerequisites for the course and are accepted on to the course
- Follow the booking process on the website and agree to the terms & conditions
- Select ‘yes’ that you do require a visa to study here in the UK
- Pay the 25% deposit plus the international student fee
- You will then be issued with an enrolment letter that is needed to apply for your Short Term Student Visa
- Start your visa application with UKVI
- Along with your proof of course documents, you will need to showing you have enough money to cover your remaining course fees, any additional funds you may need for travel, and living expenses of £1265 per month.
For more information on the Short Term Student Visa please visit: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
For more information on visa application processes and where to apply, please visit the UKVI: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
This school is accredited by ASIC to provide courses which require student visas – ASIC Accreditation Service for International Colleges. We are listed as The London School of Beauty & Make-up.