IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For those of you who are not residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will need permission to come to the UK as a student or student visitor. Please read on to find out more about visa regulations.
SHORT TERM STUDENT VISITING VISA
If you are wishing to study a course up to 16 weeks in duration, you are eligible for a Short Term Student Visiting Visa. The below steps will need to be followed in order to apply for this type of Visa:
- Select the course you wish to study with a duration of 16 weeks or under
- Telephone the school to discuss the course you are interested in
- Ensure that you meet the prerequisites for the course
- Follow the booking process on the website
- Pay the 50% deposit plus the international student fee and agree to the terms & conditions
You will then be issued with an enrolment letter that is needed to apply for your Short Term Student Visiting Visa.
For more information on the Student Visitor Visa please visit: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
TIER 4 STUDENT VISA
For students who wish to study our 47-week CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy & Spa Diploma, a Tier 4 Student Visa will be required. The school will also need to issue you with a CAS number to support your application for a Tier 4 Student Visa. The below steps will need to be followed in order to apply for this type of Visa:
- A face to face or telephone interview
- A completed application form
- A 50% deposit of the total course fee, plus the International Student fee (with the full fee required 1 month before the start date)
- Education documents such as qualification certificates
- An English language certificate (IELTS)
- A clear copy of your passport
- A bank statement detailing that you have funds equivalent to £21,000 to support yourself while in the UK
Please be advised that we are registered as UR Make-up & Beauty LLP on the Tier 4 Sponsor School List.
For more information on Tier 4 Student Visa: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
For more information on visa application processes and where to apply, please visit the UKVI: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
This school is accredited by ASIC to provide courses which require student visas – ASIC Accreditation Service for International Colleges. We are listed as The London School of Beauty & Make-up.