VTCT Level 2 Facial Massage & Skin Care Certificate
Always dreamed about becoming a facialist? Maybe even owning your own salon or freelance business? Then this course is for you! Our VTCT Level 2 Facial Massage & Skincare course will provide you with the skills required to progress onto the more advanced aesthetic courses such as Facial Electrotherapy, or this course is a perfect prerequisite for the Level 4 LASER & IPL treatments course.
You will learn everything from client consultation, skin analysis, cleansing, toning, mask application, extraction and moisturising. You will also learn a full facial massage routine along with how to steam the face and apply hot towels. The course covers the full Anatomy & Physiology related to the skin, face, scalp and neck.
Upon course completion, the opportunities and pathways open to you are endless!
Only a 25% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Facial Massage & Skin Care
This course will cover the following units:
- Theory of the skin
- Skin Analysis
- Cleansing, balancing, toning & moisturising
- Steaming, Extraction and Full Facial Massage
- Selecting, mixing and applying tailor-made face masques
- Full facial massage routine
- The theory in this module involves the anatomy & physiology of the upper torso; including the muscles, bones, blood and nerve supply
- Client counselling/consultation techniques
Students who study this course on a Saturday will have the following Saturdays off due to bank holidays and school holidays:
- Saturday 25th May 2019
You will be assessed on your practical facial skills throughout the course and will be required to submit a portfolio for assessment.
On successful completion of the course you will receive the following qualification:
- VTCT Level 2 Facial Massage and Skin Care
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this course.
- An excellent level of English is required to attend this course, you must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.