VTCT Level 3 Facial Electrotherapy Certificate
This VTCT Level 3 Electrotherapy course includes the study and practice with a range of mechanical and electrical treatments for the face that are highly desirable within the industry. Electrotherapy facials incorporate electrical machines to target clients specific skin concerns and are very much results driven.
This course is crucial if you want to work as a facialist with high-end brands such as Guinot and Caci. Here at LSBM we will teach you the full consultation technique, A&P, theory of the machines, how to safely use each machine and how to prepare your client for the desired effect. You will learn the following machines; Microcurrent (non-surgical facelift), Faradic, High Frequency (direct and indirect), Vacuum Suction (lymphatic drainage) and Galvanic (desincrustation and Iontophoresis).
Only a 25% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Within this course you will cover the theory that includes the study of electrical currents and equipment, the storage and care of equipment, contraindications to treatments, safety precautions and the psychological effects of the treatments.
You will cover a range of mechanical and electrical treatments for the face such as;
- Microcurrent (non-surgical face lift)
- High Frequency (direct and indirect)
- Vacuum Suction (lymphatic drainage)
- Galvanic (desincrustation and Iontophoresis)
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
Anatomy & Physiology covers all the major systems of the human body including;
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Integumentary System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Lymphatic System
- Atoms and Ions
Upon completion of the course you will be required to submit a portfolio of evidence, all practical assessments will be performed on paying clients in the LSBM Salon & Spa.
On successful completion you will receive the following qualifications:
- VTCT Level 3 in Facial Electrotherapy
- VTCT Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Diploma
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty therapy diploma course is 18 years – no exceptions.
- Level 2 Facials qualification is a prerequisite to this course.
- An excellent level of English is required to attend this course, you must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently