The Complete Bridal Make-Up Artistry Certificate
This is the ultimate course for those who have no prior make-up experience, yet want to learn the art of bridal make-up design for the professional industry. The Bridal make-up and hair industry is a very lucrative one, with more and more brides choosing to have their make-up done professionally. Imagine being able to be apart of making a brides day special as your job! It really is one of the most rewarding careers.
This 3-day programme encourages students to discover bridal make-up trends by exploring themes, different cultures and how to interpret their client’s brief. Learners will gain industry product awareness to understand the variety of make-up products and skincare that are suitable to have in their kit. Learners will also understand how to manage and market their business to gain a strong client base.
Upon completion, you may wish to upgrade your skills to a MASA - Pro Make-up Artistry & Hair Certificate to expand your knowledge base within make-up artistry and skincare, and also learn hair styling skills which could be a good commercial skill to add to your existing make-up skills. Students will learn from industry make-up professionals in the heart of the city. LSBM is world renowned and our make-up courses are designed to meet industry standards and to offer our students the best opportunities to reach their full potential.
Only a 20% Deposit is required to secure your place on this course if the course start date is more than 1 calendar month away. International students will need to pay an International student fee. Any courses with a start date less than one calendar month away will be required to pay full balance. To discuss payment plan options, please call the administration team on 020 7776 9766.
Bridal Make-up Techniques
- The bridal make-up procedure from a client consultation to “The Big Day”
- Prepping and perfecting the skin
- Celebrating culture – global bridal references
- Professional ethics, hygiene & hazards
- Product Knowledge and performance
- Colour combinations
- Corrective make-up techniques
- Facial architecture – the art of contouring
- Feature Focus – Identifying your client’s features and how to enhance them
- Skills and techniques to create flawless makeup designs for natural, glamorous and vintage styles
- Understand how to use a variety of make-up products
- Product performance and placement to understand how to use foundation, concealer, powder, blusher, eyebrow products, eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, lash enhancements and lip products to create natural, glamorous and vintage make-up designs
- Research & reference your bridal make-up design
- Face Chart Design
- Marketing and managing your business
- Awareness of Complimentary services in hair, spray tanning, brow & lash tinting, semi-permanent lashes
Course Requirements & FAQ's
- Learners will receive an LSBM Certificate in Complete Bridal Make-up Artistry
- In order to attain the certificate of attendance, students must have attended 100% of the teaching time
- No previous make-up training is required to attend this course
On completion of the course, you will be qualified to
- Work with private clients
- Provide bridal make-up services
- Work with make-up companies
- Assist professional make-up artists
- Begin a career in the beauty make-up industry
There is no formal assessment for this course. Learners will receive the following certificate of attendance:
- LSBM Certificate in Complete Bridal Make-up Artistry
- No previous make-up training is required to attend this course.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to attend this course.
- A good level of English is required to attend this course, you must be able to speak, read, write & understand the English Language.
- You must have a complete brush set to attend this course, this may be purchased during the booking process along with brush cleaner.